Monday, June 25, 2012

more derby


I got out the pom-poms again on Saturday night for the Solstice Slam derby bout of our local Rock Coast Rollers versus the Upper Valley Vixens.  Homegirls dominated by over a hundred points, which meant lots of celebrating was in order at the after-party.  My parents & sister were in town for the bout (and my birthday), so we had overnight baby-sitters and lots of fun stuff to do out on the town.  It was a pretty great Saturday, although I was hurting more than just a little bit on Sunday morning as a result.  The remainder of my birthday was spent in delightfully lazy recovery mode complete with naps and lots of food.  More details on that later--for now, here are some pictures of the Jeerleading & Derby madness of Saturday night:





0 comments:

Post a Comment