Thursday, May 12, 2011

click-click



This picture makes me crack up every time I look at it. Every. Single. Time.

I can't believe it's already been almost a month (wah! where does the time go?!) since our trip to Albany when this picture was taken. I forgot to ever post it on the blog, but I just had to steal it from Tylea and post it now, because, well, I look at it probably every day and bust a gut. And thought you would, too. Daniel's face is priceless, but my favorite part is his supah fly body language--elbow on knee, leaning in just-so. All while wearing those hysterical slippers. Natalie just doesn't know what to think. I can't wait to watch these two (and Daniel's little brother, Nolan) continue getting to know each other.

And, obviously, fall in love and get mawwied!!

If you love Natalie even half as much as Daniel does, would you give us two clicks to keep us ranked in the Circle of Moms Baby Journals? Just click on the button below and then once more on the thumbs-up by the BabyMooHoo entry. Voting closes on Monday, and I'd love to keep scraping my way into the Top 25. I'll ask for votes just one more time, promise!


0 comments:

Post a Comment