Sunday, March 20, 2011

steppin' out sunday: 03.20.11

Our Saturday was spent doing a bit of clean-up work in the backyard (the snow is finally allll gone, yay!) and lounging in our sweats. Today we got ourselves dressed and stepped out to run a few errands.





On Mama:

Shirt: Reny's
Skirt: Old Navy
Jacket: Gap
Shoes: Franco Sarto, TJ Maxx

On Natalie:

Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Children's Place
Shoes: Old Navy
Jacket: thrifted by Nana
Hat: local farm stand

Remember to check out the linkup at Harper's Happenings!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your skirt! I'm a huge Old Navy fan, so I can't believe I missed that one!

    Great outfit, and adorable little girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Crown'd Vic
    thanks! the skirt was on an old navy sale rack a couple of weeks back--$12! i couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - you two are so dang adorable :) love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete