Friday, July 6, 2012

bad blogger

I know, I know, I've been like the worst blogger ever lately.  I don't know how anyone can fully maintain all the stuff that goes into adulthood--the bill-paying, the meal-cooking, the fun-with-friends, the social-networking, the parenting.  Gah!  I guess what I'm saying is that I have let the blog stuff slip in favor of some in-real-life stuff--namely, a weeklong staycation that has revolved entirely around eating & napping & sunshine & visitors.  I've been loving it, and have taken so many pictures that it is more than a little overwhelming to face uploading & editing & posting them all.  I'm going to chip away at it over the next few days, because I have lots of fun to share with you all.  Also?  I have so much blog-reading to catch up on, it's outta control. 

First things first, we had so much fun with Natalie's godmother over the weekend.  You know how people are always saying how they have the best friends ever, and they couldn't survive without the amazing women in their lives, and all those other nice things?  Yeah, that.  Lindsay is family, and there is no stress about entertaining her when she visits.  We just go with the flow and laugh our faces off and eat cheese.  Over the weekend we spent time berry-picking, running around the playground, sitting on the beach (briefly!), eating burgers & bleu cheese, and otherwise having fun.  Here are some of my favorite shots of my gal and the coolest godmother ever: 




1 comment:

  1. love love love, want to come back yesterdayyy! <3 and....the coolest godmutthaa ever wouldn't be possible without the coolest parents evvaaaaa! and the coolest babygurrrrl eva!! xo

    those sparkler pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete