Sunday, April 29, 2012

steppin' out saturday: freezin' in april edition

Brrrrrr!  I can't believe it's almost May and we're still bundling up in turtlenecks & sweaters.  Despite the chilly, windy weather, this weekend ended up being a really satisfying mix of lazy & productive.  Mike let me sleep in this morning, before I threw on some warm clothes and headed out to grab coffee with a friend (and talk over an exciting new venture!  I'll share more when we've actually done more than just preliminary planning.).  Here is what I wore to eat a scone & have girl talk, and what Natals wore for a lunch date and grocery shopping with Daddy:








On Mama:  Boots:  JCP // Leggings:  Target // Turtleneck tunic:  thrifted // Jacket:  Gap // Earrings:  Sam Moon

On the budgie:  Leggings & tunic:  TJ Maxx // Layered turtleneck:  Wal-Mart // Shoes:  Payless // Hair bow:  a gift from the Easter Bunny


I hope you all had great weekends!  I have more to share from ours, but I'll save it for another post.  I'm linking up with Mandy for Steppin' Out Saturday--make sure to wander over and check out all those stylish mamas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment