Thursday, July 14, 2011

bye-bye, blog

No, not forever! Just a so long & see ya later.

We MooHoos are headed north to my hometown's annual Potato Blossom Festival for our long weekend, which will also hold my 10 year high school reunion, and the bridal shower of my sweet friend Amanda. It's going to be a whirlwind, for sure, but I get to see lots of old friends and I'm looking forward to showing Natalie The County again (our last trip was nearly a year ago!).

The main stressors of the trip (aside from, say, wanting to lose 20 pounds before Saturday's reunion) are traveling with & packing for Natalie, and then figuring out how we're going to keep her from destroying my parents' house. The house I grew up in is definitely not baby-proofed, and it hasn't seen a toddler since, well... who knows! So it's going to be an adventure, for sure. Luckily both my mom and dad are making the trip up, as well, so there will be four sets of adult hands and eyes on deck to keep Natalie entertained.

While I won't be here on the blog sharing tales from MooHooVille (because, umm, there's no internet at the house I grew up in... uh-oh, I'm hyperventilating!), I have some of my very favorite bloggers all lined up to share some posts with you guys while I'm gone. There will be a new blogger stopping by for a visit each day--enjoy!

I leave you now with some pictures of Natalie's new favorite activity--hanging out in the dryer:






0 comments:

Post a Comment