Saturday, February 19, 2011

welp, see ya later!

We're busy packing our bags for Florida--at this time tomorrow, we'll be touching down in Melbourne and looking ahead at five days of poolside fun. The weather forecast at this point looks like high 70's for the week, which is going to feel heavenly (especially considering that the recent 2-day 40 degree temps felt like a heat wave up here).

I'm super nervous about Natalie's first time(s) on a plane... she's just recovered from an ear infection, and is so go-go-go these days that I'm imagining we're going to have to pull some crazy tricks to keep her contained during flight. Wish us luck, please!

BabyMooHoo will be a bit quiet over the next few days while we're out of town, but I do have a cute video and some pictures set to post mid-week. I'll have lots to report when we get back, I'm sure. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. have so much fun! can't wait for an update!

    ReplyDelete