Thursday, September 30, 2010

oops

Let's pretend that Natalie was not eagerly sucking on the inflatable ball feature of her newly converted playmat-tunnel this morning when I saw the news about the Fisher Price recall that, of course, included said ball.

Gulp.

Mike and I converted the mat to a tunnel last night and took a ton of pictures of Natalie having a ton of fun crawling through and batting the ball around.




As much as it pains me to take away a toy she loves so much, the ball is dunzo. This is the first of all the recent recalls to actually include an item that we have, so I suppose I should consider us lucky to be getting off so easy.

1 comment:

  1. I was watching the early show this morning before work and saw the recall information; they showed a bunch of toys in the background and I thought "that playmat looks so much like Natalie's". Oops- I guess it actually WAS Natalie's....I hope she finds a new favorite toy soon! The report said that fisher price was providing replacement parts for alot of the defects...maybe you can get her an even better inflatable ball :)

    ReplyDelete