Wednesday, July 18, 2012

guess what? i'm not going to be around for a few days.

I know, I know--shocking!  Especially considering I have been a total absentee blogger (bonus points for growling "Absentee landlord!" a la Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate.... no?  Just me?  And Mike, of course....) this summer.  Blame hot weather fun or writer's block, it makes no difference:  I have been phoning it in on the blog.  And there's more radio silence on the horizon!  Ha! 

Well, to make up for my absence (this time due to our annual pilgrimage to my northern homeland of Aroostook County, where I'll be trying to convince Natalie to wrestle in mashed potatoes, among other things), I have some stuff set to auto post that will hopefully fill the cute-quota for you fellow Natals lovers.  I don't know what I'd do without my dose of heart-melting toddler sweetness, so I won't expect you to go without either.  See ya on the flip side & stay cool (more bonus points if you actually wrote this in someone else's yearbook!)!


1 comment:

  1. Um..that picture can NOT be Natalie. No. No. That little girl is way too big. Natalie is the little one on your button. Not that girl. Oh, wow.

    ReplyDelete