Sunday, October 2, 2011

we're still alive.

I promise.






I was unable to escape the nasty germies that spread like wildfire through our household.  This past week has been all about getting through the day and crashing on the couch with some TheraFlu before an early bedtime.  Not exactly conducive to blogging, but just what my body needed.  All 3 of us are finally feeling more like ourselves, and we've had a lovely relaxing weekend to enjoy each other.  The rainy weather has forced us to stay inside for the most part, but Mikey and I are escaping for the afternoon to catch a movie and grab a drink while Natalie hangs with her baby-sitter for a few hours.  I'll share the Steppin' Out details of our date later!

I'm so far behind on the blog, I hardly know where to begin... I have pictures of Amanda's wedding to share, and videos of Natalie being hilariously cute, and the inside scoop on how we survived this latest round of sickness.  But all that will have to wait for the time being as I do a quickie lipstick & mascara makeover and jet out the door with my love for a pre-anniversary afternoon out.  xo!

1 comment:

  1. Whew. Adorable-photos-of-Natalie fix fulfilled :) Glad to hear you're all feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete