Monday, October 10, 2011

then & now

Everyone says "It goes by too fast."

But the reason people say it?  Is because it's true.  I can hardly believe that it's been a year since we went apple picking with Natalie's Mimi and Bampa, where we plopped her among the pumpkins for the first time and she tried a little lick of apple. 

Here are some then & now photos, which I've been comparing non-stop since repeating our trip to that same orchard and farm stand this weekend.  Natalie at 6 months then and 18 months now.  It has gone by too fast.






3 comments:

  1. I love her little tutu!! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. *sigh* this is what i'm in for - my baby my baby!! it's too quick!
    still loving that pumpkin hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww, tiny little squishy baby girl!!!

    So cute!!

    I haven't compared pictures of our pumpkin patch trips yet, but I know it was MUCH harder this year to pose the wee one with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete