Thursday, October 6, 2011

day o' blogging: part 3

Yesterday was one of those full-to-bursting days that fly by in a blink.  On the one hand, I felt exhausted at the end of it because it was go-go-go (out for coffee, race to story hour, head north for lunch & pumpkin patch exploration with the grandparents, speed back down Rte 1 for a doctor's appointment, and then finally crash at home in time for supper), but mostly it just felt good to have such a busybee day with my mini partner in crime.  Natalie was such a good sport about being strapped in the car so many times throughout the day, and she was an absolute peach through every stop and errand.

Here are some photos from our visit with Nana and Poppy.  Natalie got to visit with her great-uncles over lunch, and picked out her own pumpkin from Nana's garden.





How much alike to my dad and his brothers look??  There's no mistaking the family resemblance when they're together.

That's it for my marathon blogging day!  Thanks for sticking with me.  I would be most appreciative if you'd reward me with a couple of clicks to keep us ranked on Top Baby Blogs.  ;)


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment