Wednesday, May 18, 2011

4 generations

Yesterday Natalie and I took a little trip with my mom to go visit my grandmother. Natalie and her great-grandmother hadn't seen each other for months, so it was definitely a long overdue trip. It felt pretty remarkable to have four generations of women in my family all in one place, and I just loved seeing Natalie cozy up to my Grammy.

Here are some pictures from our day:









A highlight of the visit was Natalie's determined fascination with my grandmother's cat, who did his best to elude her by hiding behind chairs and leaping away as she chased him through every room. When he ended up settling in on the couch, Natalie got her golden opportunity to pet the kitty. I had to laugh--as soon as he was within her reach, and not running from her reach, she lost a lot of interest in him. My mom did a bit of coaxing, and finally the budgie gave the runaway cat some gentle pats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment